Monday 5 October 2015

New Purses

Good afternoon all,

Just a quick blog to show you my new purses:

Click the picture for a bigger size

These are made using fab cupcake materials! They are different colours per side, have a complimentary interior and zip and a little ribbon to help opening and closing. They are just to right size for all you 'pursey' needs and look great.

Click the picture for a bigger size

You may recognise these...only they are a little different. These are my new range of Freehand Machine Embroidery Denim Purses. I made ones similar to this, only they had cream on one side and denim on the other and the other ones are decorated with flowers. These are made using firm denim on both sides and I really like them! Regular readers will know I love making items using freehand machine embroidery and these are just great for that. Like the cupcake ones, they are the same size and also hold a multitude of sins.

I have a fair coming up at the weekend and I will be taking them there - if there are any left I will list them in my Etsy Store afterwards. They make great gifts...

What do you think?

Thanks for reading, leave me a comment if you like,
Julie.

(C) FMN Crafts 2015.


No comments:

Post a Comment