Tuesday 14 April 2015

Fab New Items

Evening all,

Just one little post today, to show you these:


This is my first batch of three Mixed Linen Patchwork Cosmetic Cases.

David and I went to Bakewell yesterday on a day trip (can't seem to get enough of the place!) and on the market, we came across a stall run by a lovely lady named Sue, who runs a business called Wonkey Donkey Bazaar. She has a fabulous collection of all things crafty including the gorgeous new linens you see above (the cream based ones). As soon as I saw them, I knew I had to have a load of them! 


These cases measure a generous 7.5 inches wide by 5.5 inches tall and are roomy enough for all types of cosmetics and toiletries. They have pretty embellishments, fabulous red zips and are lined in complimentary cream cotton. They also have fancy stitching and just look at the buttons! Even though I made these myself, I must say, I love them!









 

What do you think? We are in Bakewell again next Monday exhibiting in the Town Hall so I will be taking these with me - details of that and more later.

Thanks for reading, please leave a comment below if you wish, or Like me on Facebook.

Julie.

(C) FMN Crafts 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment