Friday 6 March 2015

Good evening all,

Just wanted to show you a couple of things and then tell you about my weekend...

The first picture I want to show you is this:


A lovely lady called Gaynor approached me at my last Fair in Bakewell and asked if I would provide her with some of my Freehand Machine Embroidered cards for her Farm Shop in Rowsley, of course I jumped at the chance! So far, I have made these as pictured and have many more to come. Hopefully they will sell well, I think this style of item will look great in any farm shop and I was really pleased at being asked!

Next I would like to show you these:



You may remember similar ones in my previous blog, these are Freehand Machine Embroidery Lavender Bags. I simply love lavender and these bags are filled with lavender heads from Provence - they smell wonderful. Again like in the last batch, I have made four and have more lined up, which I hope will sell well at the fair tomorrow - details in a moment.

And finally for tonight, I'd like to show you this:


This is a small Freehand Machine Embroidery Throw Cushion. I was in Hobbycraft recently and came across a mass of materials in fat quarters and these patterns/prints appealed to me right away. I bought some small pillow forms and this was created. It is so cute! (If I do say so myself). It measures just 12" square and has an envelope back so the cover comes off easily if it needs cleaning.

And so to the fair - my husband and I will both be exhibiting at the Bakewell Town Hall in beautiful Derbyshire from tomorrow (Saturday) until Monday, me with my crafts and David with his charity RNLI stall. If you fancy a day out, you know where to come; there promises to be some great stalls including photography, gretings cards, art work and jewellery etc so please come along if you can. Remember, next Sundays is Mother's Day so you will no doubt be able to pick up some wonderful items.

Thanks for reading, comment if you wish or say hi on Facebook.

Julie.
(C) FMN Crafts 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment