Tuesday 24 February 2015

Two New Items

Evening all,

So I have been working hard, as no doubt everyone else has too and I have a couple of things to show you today. Firstly, this:


My new item in the line of Freehand Machine Embroidery, a 'Houses' Throw Cushion. I like how this turned out and the attention to detail was really fun to do, for instance the satelite dish on a roof, the nest under the eaves and the milk bottles outside a front door. :)




It is a 40cm x 40cm cushion, based on cream calico and made with an envelope back. What do you think?

Next up:

Denim and Cream Calico Coasters. These are in a set of six and each individual square has been made and patched together, filled and finished with a denim back. On these, I have only added one of my FMN Crafts labels so that they could be used the other way around if so desired...




These are great in that they are neutral in colours so will go with lots of decor. Do you like them?

Well that's all for today, here is a little teaser for my next blog...any ideas?



Thanks for reading, please leave me a comment if you wish or Like me on Facebook.

Julie.
(C) FMN Crafts 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment