Wednesday 14 January 2015

Mobile 'Phone Case

Afternoon all,

Here is the third in the line of Freehand Machine Embroidery Mobile 'Phone cases I have made:


I really like the style of this rose and the colours are lovely (photo's never really do them justice).

It is made using hard wearing yet soft linen, hard wearing denim, cotton, and it is interfaced, padded and lined in cream cotton and has an elastic and button closing.






This fits my phone which is a Sony Xperia Z1 and that measures 5" tall x 2.5" wide and although it is snug there is room for a little 'play' to fit similar sized phones. Of course, I can make them to measure... Find this item in my Etsy shop really soon.

Next time I blog I hope it's going to be about my latest picture frame project I am currently working on, of the Bakewell Pudding Shop! More later...


That's all for now, thanks for reading, leave a comment if you like.

Julie.
(C) FMN Crafts 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment