Wednesday 21 January 2015

Good afternoon all,

I'd like to show you my latest design...:


Anybody recognise where this is? It's the famous Bakewell Pudding Shop in Bakewell, Derbyshire! One of my all time favourite places... (click on the pics to make them larger)

This has been designed and made using my favourite technique at the moment, Freehand Machine Embroidery.

Lower front window and open door detail

An upper window where the cafe is

Lower left window where the puddings are!

You can see the details a little more in these pictures, I just love the freehand style making it that lines are 'wonky' and almost naive looking. 

This one took me about 2 1/2 days to complete before framing and I simply love it. I am exhibiting in Bakewell soon and I will be taking it to the fair, unless any one shows and interest before hand of course...


What do you think?

Leave me a comment, share this or even Like me on Facebook, I'd love to hear your feedback.

Thanks for reading,
Julie.

(C) FMN Crafts 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment