Monday 5 January 2015

Freehand Machine Embroidery Heart Keyring

Afternoon all,

Did you start back to work today? Booooo. Well, for me, I did and it was great! Well, actually, let me get this right - I don't think I actually stopped working and so therefore, I didn't start back today! Yee! Confused? Yes, me too. When one is self-employed, daily hours, break-up and start-back days are blurry because the hours just melt into one. I hardly ever stop!

Anyway, these are what I have just finished:


Freehand Machine Embroidery Heart Keyrings.



These are great fun to make and I have two styles here. They were actually quite fiddly to make, but fun! Do you like them...?


See them in my Etsy store soon. Thanks for reading, pass this on if you like or Like me on Facebook or even leave a comment.

Julie.
(C) FMN Crafts 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment