Friday 30 January 2015

Afternoon all,

Here is my latest item: 


This is a Fleece Flower Throw Cushion and it's so soft and cuddly! I made this as a little something different to what I have been working on recently and I really like it. I loved the super soft white fleece as soon as I touched it and I knew I had to make it into a cushion, so I made up the flowers using felt to keep the softness, and freehand sewing machined them on. I was going to add a bead to the centre of the flowers but decided not to, so that the whole cushion is soft enough to lean on, to add to a child's bed or throw on the floor for your kid's (or your) comfort whilst watching TV!



 
The back is cute too, I made it envelope style and the back has little scollop edges.


What do you think? It will be in my Etsy shop soon.

Thanks for reading, leave a comment if you wish or head on over to Facebook to Like me :)

Julie.
(C) FMN Crafts 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment