Saturday 27 December 2014

Freehand Machine Embroidery Purse and/or Mobile Case

Evening all, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Or merry day after Boxing Day day... I hope you have all had and are still having a fabulous festive season and that you and your families are well. I have had a lovely time with friends and family and today, I got on with a little work. This is what I'd like to show you:


As the blog title suggests, this is my Freehand Machine Embroidery Purse and/or Mobile Case. And, for those of you who may be observant, you may notice it matches my Freehand Machine Embroidery Bag as written about it my previous blog. :)

I have decided that I REALLY like this method of machining and creativity and freedom and I don't want to stop. So I wont. Teehee.

This purse is fully interfaced for the duel purpose of padding and stability without too much bulk, it is patterned on both sides, it has a denim base and cream Romany style sides, a cream calico interior, pink piping, pink zip, pink ribbon and a denim key loop with split ring. It fits a large mobile easily and can also hold money and cards at the same time if desired. I love it, what do you think?

Over the next couple of days I hope to show you a make-up bag I am working on in the same style, I am working on a theme here...


You will see this in my Etsy shop really soon. Thanks for reading, please leave me a comment if you wish, or Like me on Facebook.

Julie.

(C) FMN Crafts 2014

1 comment:

  1. I have had a lovely time with friends and family and today, I got on with a little work. This is what I'd like to show you: Sew Little Fabric

    ReplyDelete