Friday 31 October 2014

TOAST and Cushion

Afternoon all....

Some exciting news just in, my items are going to be gracing a shop! And not just any shop, oh no, this is a company in Leek, Staffordshire called TOAST, you may have heard of them before, TOAST stands for Totally Original Artisans Staffordshire. I was introduced to them by a friend, I have been in contact and have just posted a box of my items off to them this morning...it's all very exciting.



Click TOAST and it will take you to their website, this is their Twitter and this is their Facebook.

And for my latest item:


Another of my Freehand Machine Embroidery projects, this cushion is made using cream Calico, it has an envelope back, it has three flowers with stems and a leaf and there are two tiny birds flying in the distance too. It is 16" x 16" and has a polyester pillow form inside.

This is a cushion that would compliment many areas of your home and help to give it that homely feeling, it would also make a great gift...I love it. How about you? This one will be going to my next fair.

That's all for today, remember to leave a comment if you like of visit my Facebook page.

Thanks for reading,
Julie.

(C) FMN Crafts 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment