Tuesday 11 February 2014

New Items News

Afternoon all,

So here is a little look at some of the things I have been making recently:


So the top line shows my Ladies Card Holders, which nicely compliment quite a few of my other items. These will hold 8 cards easily and have an elastic loop to keep secure. The measurements took quite a bit of getting right! For some reason, I started really big and the cards slid out! Not good. Third time lucky, I made the right size which was very pleasing. They can be held beautifully in a hand bag along side a nice small purse, so no need to have a great big bulky purse that seems to weigh a tonne.

The second row shows my latest Kindle Fire HD Cases, they are in a really pretty olive green, grey and black print (that the photo's don't show too well) and have elastics to hold it in. They each have quirky little buttons too - different for each case.

And finally the third row shows my latest Lip Salve Holder Key Rings. The ones I made originally were fab, but they didn't turn out as well as I wished and so I didn't remake once all were sold. However, I felt the challenge to devise a better plan yesterday and got to work on these. Thank goodness for cardboard and scrap material I say! These turned out better and although they took me alllllll day today to make, they are lovely. (If I do say so myself!)

So, please check my Etsy Store soon for listings and make a purchase if you like. There you will see more pictures and find further details.

Please pass it on!

Thanks for reading,
Julie.

(C) FMN Crafts 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment