Friday 10 January 2014

New Year, New Items....

Hello all,

So now that the New Year is well and truely here, I am back in the workshop and making new lovely things :)

Here's a little snippet:


And so in the blog today, I'm talking about the first of the pictures, which shows a Denim and Lace Recessed Shopping Bag. Here's a few more pictures:


This is one of the most favourite things I have made. I saw a recessed zip in a bag a while ago and wondered how on earth it was done. So, with a lot of trial and error, I eventually made this. It took quite some time and effort but I am really pleased with the result. I will be making more - but not too soon!

This bag has a few highlights, including an adjutable strap that is attached on opposite sides and can be used as a shoulder bag or held by the side, it has a flat bottom to store plenty of items, there is a front pocket that fits a mobile phone or shopping list, the recessed zip has a tab for easy access, all the straps, corners and heavy traffic areas are re-inforced for strength and durability and the materials are just beautiful with a denim exterior and straps, cream cotton exterior, lace over the pocket and a delighful pop of red colour for the zip and bow.

What's not to love? See it in my Etsy Store really soon (remember, there is only one...)

Information on the other items coming soon. Pass it on!

Julie.
(C) FMN Crafts 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment