First you will have seen a snippet of this:
A yummy strawberries and yellow flat based make-up bag. I just saw this material and fell in love, I knew immediately I had to use it for make-up or cosmetic bags and so they were born. I made three in one go and loved every second of it.
One of the many good things about these bags are that they stand up when in use (and when not in use) so that you are abe to find things you need. I also like to cover the zip ends now on products like this as I find they look much cuter. Is cuter a word? Should be if not.
They are made of 100% cotton and so can be asily cleaned if needed, fold flat for posting or travel and have a handy little ribbon tag for easy opening and closing. You like them? You can find them in my Etsy shop now, just click the tab above and go purchase one today.
I also want to show you an experiment of mine:
A make-up bag that has more benefits than most! It has:
- Numerous slots on the exterior to store make-up brushes so no more routing around for them!
- Clear plastic backing behind brush heads to keep material clean
- A gorgeous lining covered in clear plastic to keep interior clean and is easy to wipe out any spillages
- A lined back pocket for storing face wipes or eye make-up remover pads
- A flat base and internal interfacing for continued standing up whether in use or not
- A handle for easy grab and go, ideal for weekends away
- Pretty covered zip ends and even prettier complimentary materials
- A deep main pocket for storing loads of make-up!
Wow. I am not afraid to admit it took me FOREVER to make it but I am really pleased with the result.
And then coming soon (although in my Etsy shop now):
Check back for details soon. :)
If you like this post, please leave a comment, Like me on Facebook or pass it on! Thank you for reading.
(C) FMN Crafts 2014