Thursday 26 September 2013

Diary Covers

Hi all,

Just a quick post today - I made and wanted to show you this:

  

So as the title of the blog suggests, it's a diary cover. 

This was my Mum's idea - we were sat in a coffee shop last week (as we do most weeks!) and the idea just popped into her head! We discussed it and this is what we came up with :) And I'm pretty pleased with it. We talked about it having a section to hold a pencil (if the diary didn't have one with it) but I decided against it as it could look a bit like a gimmick. I also thought about adding decoration to it, but in the end I decided just to keep it simple so that there were no 'bits' that could snag or get torn off in a hand bag.

These are for hard back diaries and one is supplied with the cover when purchased. I could also make book covers too using the same principle. Maybe matching sets... Yet again, the possibilities are endless. 

What do you think? They will retail at £3.99 and I have a few ready made now. I will also be making them in different materials soon too. Would you like one? They will be in my Etsy store soon.

Thanks for reading, share if you like or leave a comment.

Julie.

(C) FMN Crafts 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment