Monday 26 August 2013

Matlock Bath Craft, Gift & Food Fair

Evening all,

Today and yesterday, I had a stall at the Old Methodist Church Crafts, Gifts and Food Fair and I had a really great, if not tiring time! Here's part of my stall:


Here's when people were just setting up before the made rush: 


And here's my Husband David's stall next to mine - he was selling Dolls, Teddy Bears and hand made Christmas Decorations in aid of the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (#RNLI)


We had a good time, there were plenty of people through the door, it's free might I add, and we made quite a few sales. 

David and I will be there again tomorrow and then just I will be there until Friday. It promises to be an exciting week! Joolz and Nathan, the two wonderful people who own the premises and run the fairs, have experimented a little by opening the doors throughout the week, as well as just the weekends and from the last two weeks have found it to be very popular - and in demand, so that is why I am standing this week too. Must give it a try as I love Matlock Bath and the fair, so why not?! David is only able to stand with his charity stall (today and) tomorrow, so if you are in the area and looking for a few bargains, please come and pay us a visit. The RNLI are a non-government funded charity who saves lives at sea - every day. Please give as much as you can.

AND if you mention this blog post, to either David or myself, you will receive a FREE GIFT! Ohhhh can't be bad! :D

Don't forget I'm on Facebook  and Twitter too; please leave me a message!

Thanks for reading, speak soon,
Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment