Tuesday 16 April 2013

Other Forget-Me-Not Businesses

Hi all,

Just a quick one, I wanted to point you in the direction of my other businesses, still linked in with the Forget-Me-Not name:

Forget-Me-Not Miniatures

and

Forget-Me-Not Mini Food

The first is the business my husband David and I run, where we make and supply 1/12th scale dolls house collectable furniture and accessories and the second is the business I run, which is 1/12th and 1/24th scale dolls house miniature food.

And of course, don't forget (Get it? That's why we chose forget-me-not, so people don't forget...)

Forget-Me-Not Crafts

which is my own business, for real sized people!

Please click on the links and take a look...thank you for reading, Like me if you like, or share or leave a comment. :)

Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment