Friday 18 January 2013

Laptop & Kindle Cases

Good afternoon all,

I got my camera out this morning a took a few pictures of the Kindle case and Laptop case as promised and here they are...


I am really pleased with how they turned out. My Kindle is a Fire HD and I am unsure if dimensions are different per type of Kindle, but that can be sorted when ordered. My laptop is a 13" so I made the case for that too. I worked out a calculation method so that I can make any size bag to fit any type of devise. I can tell you, maths is not my forte, so it took a while to get it right! But that's sorted now. 

Some different views:


The Laptop case, as you can see has Velcro fastening, the Kindle case has a button, but they can very easily be changed as per customers requirements. Both are very suitable. They are both lines with smooth and soft material and are fully padded to protect your devise, should you accidentally knock or drop them (God forbid!).

And sure, there are a thousand different types and styles of cases out there, all very good I am sure, but they are mass produced and don't have the love and time put into them like mine do ;)

What do you think? Perhaps you could leave a comment or suggestion. I will be adding to my Etsy shop soon...

Thanks for reading, pass this on if you like. :)
Julie.x

(c) FMN Crafts 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment