Thursday 24 January 2013

Cute Print Cosmetic Case

Good afternoon all,

So I have just completed these three cute little cosmetic cases, and wanted to share them with you. They are in a really cute print - just look at the animals! So sweet. I recently bought the material and just had to make something with it right away...


It can be used for holding many items including day wears, make up and cosmetics, it can be thrown into your bag or used at home, or taken on a weekend way - the possibilities are endless.

The cute red zip give a lovely contrast and I am really pleased with little pink zip ends. I have been working hard on getting these zip ends right and and I am now very happy with the technique. Zips used to intimidate me - not any more! They have a lovely pink interior, are interfaced to keep their shape and measure approximately 9" x 5" (23cm x <13cm). But the best part - they are only £8 each! Bargain.

So, what do you think? Leave a comment if you wish, or Like it on the right ---->
Don't forget, you can find me on Facebook too!

Have a nice evening, thanks for reading, share if you like.

Craft Fair news tomorrow...

Julie. x

(C) FMN Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment