Tuesday 11 September 2012

Next Chapter

OK, so I have actual backache from sitting here and working on the Internet for so long. Is that normal? Is it normal not to know what the weather is like? Is it normal to stop blinking and only realise when you can hear them trying? And look above, I have made a new banner thingy! Not totally satisfied but working on it...Perseverance required Julie.

So, again, you may have noticed a few other changes on here. (Of course, I hope I am actually talking to a live somebody and not to air - if you are reading this, please let me know...) Anyhoo, as I was saying, differences. There's a page above that links to my Etsy shop! Woop. Bring out the flags! I have about 6 items on there so far, I have been busy taking pictures, editing and uploading and writing descriptions and all that, as well as trying to eat & sleep. There is still quite a lot more to do on it yet, but it's getting there. Waiting nervously for my first sale... 

 This is a Large Country Kitchen Print Tote / Shopping Bag
 Heart Print Pot Holder
 Red Dotty Lunch Bag

Also, you can now click to follow me on Twitter and Pinterest. I am actually quite new to Pinterest and I LOVE it. I could spend hours upon end on there. If fact I have, as you probably guessed. That must be why I have dry-eye... The craft rooms on there are really fascinating to me and one day when I grow up I'm going to have a fancy room like them. At the moment, I have a 'workshop' (the spare room) that I share with my husband and all his miniature making, so it's really cramped. But manageable non-the-less. Sure, it would be lovely to have more space, but as long as the products turn out right, that's all that matters right? 

I digress. If you would like to take a look on Etsy, I would appreciate it. You may see something you like. If you would like to follow me on Twitter, please do so. And if you wish to look at Pinterest, go for it! Have a nice day, thanks for reading. Julie.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment